Monday, September 14, 2009

The Power of Green

This scarf is absolutely one of my favorites (I probably say it about all my scarves). The colours are just gorgeous...it was a mix of different green colours that mixed at some point into this gorgeous shade. Lately I'm drawn more to nuno felt, because probably of the climate I live in. It's really hard to wear scarves here which are made of wool only since we don't really get a lot of cold around here, in fact it's hardly can be called cold at all. When I explain to someone back home about the weather here I usually say it's summer all year round: there's cool summer (winter), hot summer (spring), very hot summer (the actual summer) and warm summer (autumn), so you get the picture...This scarf was dyed using resist method, which gives you a truly one of a kind look. So check it out...










No comments:

Post a Comment