Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Preparation for Felt United Day October 3rd PART 2

So far very productive day. No washing wool today, may be tomorrow just in case I need more. Have been dyeing wool the whole day, I don't think I ever done that much washing and dyeing in 2 days, call me crazy :) The wool has been drying slower than usual, well it's fall and why do I expect the sun to be very strong ? Well because it's Texas and we usually get plenty of warm weather on and off till January. As the matter of fact usually for New Year's we're in T-shirts, can you believe it's that warm. It was supposed to rain today, but the weather has been very cooperative with me, I really needed the sun. Tomorrow is the fun day, felting all day long till I drop and want to do some washing in between felting, multitasking....the brake is not for relaxation, but for doing more stuff :). Should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment